We have decades of experience in the Detroit area testing hearing loss, fitting patients with hearing aids, and helping patients get the most out of their hearing aids for the life of the device. You can count on our expertise. But you can also be comfortable knowing that providing great service for our patients is our number one priority. We are here to help you hear better.
We offer a full range of services to diagnose, treat, and prevent hearing loss:
- Hearing testing: We screen for hearing loss and explain your results fully and clearly, making sure you understand what your hearing loss means for you and how we can treat it. If you need more advanced hearing tests, we also partner with several local audiologists who come to our practice.
- Hearing aid fitting: Between our long history with hearing aids and a deep familiarity with the latest technology, we can expertly match patients with the right hearing aids. We'll never push you to make a purchase, but we'll guide you through your own decision.
- Tinnitus training: If you are experiencing tinnitus (ringing in the ears), it can be a distracting and outright unpleasant experience. We can fit you with hearing aids that have some tinnitus masking effects and/or counsel you so that your tinnitus is less noticeable.
- Hearing aid repairs: We are able to make simple repairs and simple part replacements in-house. If your hearing aids need more significant repairs, we will send them to the manufacturer as quickly as possible.
- Custom ear plugs and musician monitors: We can take molds of your ears and use those to have custom hearing protection made, including in-ear monitors for musicians.
- Assistive hearing devices: For patients who need a little extra boost, we carry a number of assistive hearing devices that can help you in specific common situations, such as remote microphones for the classroom or special devices that work with your TV.
A Patient-First Philosophy
In everything we do, our priority is making sure that people in Detroit and Southfield hear better. That means offering the highest quality devices at fair prices, and it means that patients who purchase hearing aids from us never have to pay for an office visit.
Why an Audiologist?
In the age of the internet, it's possible to purchase hearing aids online. But your hearing devices are only as effective as the person who programs them to fit your individual hearing loss. Hearing aids are far more complicated than reading glasses, and they should be customized for you. If you come to Woodward Hearing Aid Center, you're not just getting affordable hearing aids, you're also getting the support of a professional with decades of experience.